Graduate Admissions deadline for Fall 2019 is end of day February 15. The following items are required for admission:
- Online Application + $75 application fee
- Transcripts from all previously attended institutionsLetters of Recommendation (minimum of 2)
- Personal Statement
- Portfolio of Creative Work (as PDF or website)
- TOEFL or IELTS Scores (for international applicants only) (school code: 2668)
- Certification of Finances (for international applicants only)
**No GRE is Required for the Graduate IDM Application
- Interview (on skype or in person) is required with faculty and administration
- All graduate applications need to be submitted through the School of Engineering Office of Graduate Admissions.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.